• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Animal Crossing | [WEEKLY MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips (Feat. Some notes from the mod team!) 🏝

    Animal Crossing | [WEEKLY MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips (Feat. Some notes from the mod team!) ��


    [WEEKLY MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips (Feat. Some notes from the mod team!) ��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    It's finally here, Mayors Islanders! FINALLY!!!

    In an effort to reduce spam, please use this weekly megathread to post and share your questions and tips regarding any New Horizons gameplay you come across!

    This means that going forward, all questions regarding NH gameplay belong in these weekly megathreads.

    You can find others to share your FC's and Dodo Codes with here!

    A few mod notes: In light of the massive about of spam posts we've been getting and because all of our lovely mod team really wants to play New Horizons upon launch, we will be locking the subreddit from new posts on the evening of the 19th (around 11 pm EST) until traffic calms down and will keep everyone updated on that here.

    You are still welcome to participate in existing threads & megathreads (like this one) while the subreddit is locked.

    An example of frequent posts that are not permitted:

    • Nintendo Switch system pics/unboxings
    • Preorder/physical/digital game copy photos/screenshots
    • Nail/makeup pics/outfits/selfies, etc...
    • Coronavirus memes/jokes, etc...
    • "What version/should I buy NH?" related posts
    • "What should I name my island?" related posts
    • Individual threads seeking friends/posting friend code screenshots, use the megathread!

    We really appreciate your kindness and understanding of the mod team lately. Thank you all for keeping our community so welcoming and positive, and for being patient with us as moderators while we're handling massive traffic right now. We all work full-time jobs and have families, as well as moderating this awesome community, so your patience with us is greatly needed and appreciated. We're doing our very best for everyone!

    submitted by /u/devvydowner
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for that museum to be built.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Throwback to my first job at Nook’s Cranny. Watercolor & an exacto knife. Happy New Horizons!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    The first villager I decide to say goodbye to, and She tells me this before I even speak. God, the pain.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I embroidered Daisy Mae

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Made my first tiered for an Animal Crossing themed birthday tomorrow. I have chocolate characters to put on top when it gets to its destination.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I’ll see ya guys on the other side!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    My last ACNL Town Notice. The hidden plot of ACNH.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Meant to post this when my copy of the game arrived in the mail but decided to wait until now..

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I mad a Background for you all to enjoy! Stay healthy!��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Final collage piece of NL/NH characters imagined as if they debuted in the earlier games! can't wait to see everyone in the new game.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    SOS

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    No I don’t think I’ll use that one, but thanks name generator.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Just opened up New Leaf before Horizons releases... Mah heart

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    My fiance and I were so excited for AC:NH we cosplayed Blathers and Celeste!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I see you nintendo

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Here's a little something I did while I'm waiting for the game to release!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Introducing Sans Rock

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I went to the plaza one last time to say goodbye. Teared up a little.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment