• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Animal Crossing | I love the Kiki and Lala poster so much I spent 18 hours embroidering it!

    Animal Crossing | I love the Kiki and Lala poster so much I spent 18 hours embroidering it!


    I love the Kiki and Lala poster so much I spent 18 hours embroidering it!

    Posted:

    Honestly tho ��

    Posted:

    New update out !!!

    Posted:

    Moved my lake down a tier to I could have cliffs surrounding it. So. Much. Terraforming.

    Posted:

    The best reason for me to play handheld

    Posted:

    Aquarium Bar using standees and interactive wallpaper

    Posted:

    I can’t stop crocheting all my villagers

    Posted:

    I drew this a little while ago. On behalf of the April fools joke, I feel like this is appropriate. OC

    Posted:

    1000+ hours and my retirement island is FINALLY complete! Here's a few highlights!

    Posted:

    Good news everyone! After lots of care and attention, Draegoness has its first Dragon hatchling! Hopefully it’s siblings will be here soon to join them!

    Posted:

    Happy first day of Cherry Blossom Season! ��

    Posted:

    I made my first clothing line, based on characters from Lord of The Rings. I hope you enjoy it

    Posted:

    My job here is done

    Posted:

    I crocheted Blanca!

    Posted:

    Blossom bedroom

    Posted:

    Making Pietro! (OC)

    Posted:

    This is the first screenshot that I ever took in ACNH (1 year ago today). My whole island looks completely different now, but I still look back and love this picture. Daisy was the first villager I brought back from an island and she’s still here today ����

    Posted:

    Anybody else feel like this right after logging in, feeling inspired? Or is it just me?

    Posted:

    it looks like the bunny is decorating the tree !!!!����

    Posted:

    How Times Have Changed

    Posted:

    Teddy is taking care of his plants����

    Posted:

    Rare moment of five villagers singing together!

    Posted:

    My Resident Services is unfortunately close to the airport, but I think I finally made an entrance that I’m proud of

    Posted:

    FINALLY

    Posted:

    I just started playing AC for the first time and had NO IDEA the trees changed in the spring! I recently moved out of DC and have been missing cherry blossoms season so much...I’m so happy ������

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment