• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Animal Crossing | A strategy guide made with love for my IRL mom

    Animal Crossing | A strategy guide made with love for my IRL mom


    A strategy guide made with love for my IRL mom

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    ��Beware the Mushroom Forest ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Decided to draw my Pup as an villager ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Really like how the area in front of the museum turned out. Just need to decorate it a bit more with statues... ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Managed to fit a teeny tiny duck pond on my peninsula ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    It looked so good in my head...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Maple spending a quiet afternoon at the Used Book Store �� ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I made outfits inspired by my islands aesthetic!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Finally completed my needle felting project of little Sherb!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Bring me four fried chickens a a coke. I think you can guess my favorite movie and character ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    CUTE ALERT! I surprised my True Love with a KK World Tour shirt I made. A one-of-a-kind, just like him! All of the tour locations are real islands, with special dates, from my Reddit pals. Thanks for helping!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    April 2020 vs August 2021

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Made Fi from Skyward Sword!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Beach club

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Explore the jungle and you may find its secrets!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Singing their hearts out, unaware of the danger they were truly in…

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I have finished my kitchen and I love it

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    My New Horizons Isabelle cosplay for con this weekend! Feat. vacation juice

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Okay you got me, It's Official I am part of your cult :)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    So I got my Switch Lite a little over a year ago. I played the standards, Mario Kart, BotW, Pokemon. But I always stayed away from Animal Crossing. it looked kind of cartoony to me. But I let my aunt use my Switch to play it because she needed something to due during Lockdown.

    Well One day she was out and asked my to go on ehr island and chop her trees and water her plants and collect her furit for he. I was bored and had nothing going on so I said why not. That started it all. One thing I love about games is gathering resources and world building. This game is nothing but that! Spend a couple hours chopping wood, or exploring a Nook Island. I have to admit I was hooked.

    Well My aunt got a job and is rejoining the world after lock down. This is great for me. She told me I could get rid of her island because she got a bit bored with it. So that is just what I did.

    I started my island a few days ago. I am loving the Heck out of this game! I already have my museum and shop built and about 30 bugs, fish, and sea creatures to turn into today. I love catching a bug or fish that I do not have yet. I love Blathers and his little facts about each one. I loved exploring my island and finding a place for my fruit tress and flowers.

    I never thought I could get into a game with no real ending but I am loving this so far. Even did a few trades with other people and saw their islands. And some stuff you all do with your islands is mind blowing!

    My only gripe? When I moved in I got a tent. But these three new island people move in and they get a house and furniture. And I have to build it all? Tom is taking hard core advantage of my good nature!

    So I am part of the cult and I am happy to be here :)

    submitted by /u/kang198102
    [link] [comments]

    Made my fireworks after my 10 villagers. Can you guess who lives on my island?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I made this grass path :3

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    …what you looking at there…

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I accidentally gave Zucker a kimono meant for Lolly... but he’s honestly really rocking it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    The perfect crossover, I just had to do it

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment