• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Animal Crossing | [MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips - Ask away!

    Animal Crossing | [MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips - Ask away!


    [MEGATHREAD] New Horizons Q&A/Tips - Ask away!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    We've combined the Q&A Thread and Megathread Directory! You can ask your questions here and find the appropriate links to the Code Sharing Threads in the links below!

    In an effort to reduce clutter, please use this megathread to post and share all your questions and tips regarding any New Horizons gameplay you come across! Check the FAQ before asking your questions here~

    FAQ / Beginner Resources

    You can find others to share your dream, friend, and Dodo codes in the [code sharing threads]. Please do not post Dodo Codes/Friend Codes here.

    We have two megathreads for code-sharing:

    Dream Address Sharing

    Dodo + Friend Code Sharing

    Use these threads to exchange codes with other r/AnimalCrossing users. Please do not post separate individual threads for code sharing!

    Check out our Discord!

    Reminder: We do not allow in-game trading (including giveaways and villager adoptions) in this subreddit's threads or comments.

    Useful Links

    submitted by /u/AnimalCrossingMods
    [link] [comments]

    Just needs a cliff

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    ���� I literally haven’t gone into the museum bc of this, I dump my fossils out front

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I started working out with my villagers, and I'm actually losing weight... ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    It started out as a way to move around more on my day off. I work a typical retail job where I'm on my feet for around 8 hours a day, with minimal but still present lifting and bending. I know people work harder jobs, but I broke my ankle last year and for me this is kinda hard. Days off tend to be spent doing absolutely nothing.

    So I pass the Resident Services building, and three of my cute villagers are doing their aerobics thing. One of them was Wendy, a blue sheep who I identify with because I'm fluffy, too. And I suddenly was hit with this feeling, like "Dang, if she can do that after wandering around town all day, I have no excuse!"

    I try to check into my island every day anyway, and if I see my little islanders working out, I join them and try to match their routine. It gives the illusion that I'm not doing it alone in my living room, and if you keep at it for a while it actually works up a sweat??

    Tl; dr I guess I was more out of shape than I thought, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

    submitted by /u/veebles89
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Garden ������������

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Poppy’s bakery

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    pietro and sherb embroidery hoop I've made ♡ I'm finally going back to my work and I'm excited to make more of these in the future

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Celeste paying Cookie a visit ����

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Shopping for a new bag… I think I found it ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I re-design my floating island in space path

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Beans

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    an entry way with a little kitchen~ don’t you wish we could see our front doors from the inside of our homes?! ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    New villager came yesterday! It's Bangle���� She is sooooo cuteeeee

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    My Museum, any thoughts on it? ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Art I made for Enamel Pins!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    ������☁️

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Yesterday,i was Playing Animal Crossing and i Was Welcome with this Cuteness ����

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Inspired by Hastings Ball from Bridgerton :)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey Bella….

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    My weedy, country lil island... time to celebrate the Autumn Harvest ������

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! ����

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I absolutely love the closing time theme song. That's all.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Preparing for autumn������ Do you like pumpkin pie?��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    That feel when you start over and you’re waiting for the museum to open…

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I wish we could have an aquarium in our homes with all the fish or bugs we want to keep.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    First of all, does anyone miss when sharks or other big fish were in actual tanks and not the weird pool things they're in? I wish we could buy a singular aquarium (maybe an upgrade for our house) and put all the fish we want to display in one tank, especially sharks etc. I love having fish in my house but some of them look weird with the small tanks they're in.

    submitted by /u/Familiar_Body1101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment