• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Animal Crossing | Behold the Cave of Caerbannog

    Animal Crossing | Behold the Cave of Caerbannog


    Behold the Cave of Caerbannog

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Can they please do this with the lions too?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Noooo :((

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I made a huge castle on my island. I enjoy doing big builds like this! Loving the new 2.0 update!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:53 AM PST

    The cozy reading nook I built to take naps and read bed time stories ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:02 AM PST

    The drip ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Why is no one talking about how great Katrina's fortunes are?!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:33 AM PST

    I have been so happy about katrina in this game! Her fortunes are better than they have ever been in past games.

    The money fortune gets you more money from rocks, balloons, and trees BUT ALSO gives you more gold nuggets from rocks! If you get this fortune you have an 11% chance of getting gold, so almost 1 gold per rock! This helps SO MUCH with the problem with gold tools! Now you can make gold tools without worrrying about wasting gold by just farming dodo islands for gold when you get the money fortune!

    Also the belongings fortune is amazing! Not only do you get more gifts from villagers, you get a WHOLE DAY of UNBREAKABLE tools! This also addresses the gold tool problem in an interesting way, but i think that it also allows for more activities in a way. I have found myself digging for clams more after the update because on belongings days i dont have to worry about the shovel breaking!

    The freindship fortune and katrina's friendship effects are also amazing! They made it wayyy easier to get friendship points and villager's pictures in 2.0 with katrina!

    the health fortune is kind of useless though, double stamina from food doesnt help a lot. But other than that everything that katrina gives you is amazing! of course, theres's also bad luck, but you can be cleansed of it in this game, so it's not a big deal anymore.

    All in all, i think Katrina's new fortune telling shop in this game is so much better than it ever had been before in previous games. This update has surprised me with how well executed it was overall. What do you guys think about katrina? Has anything else in this update surprised you so far?

    Edit for those who asked about bad fortunes:

    I believe bad money fortune makes it so you get less from balloons, money rocks, glowing spot, but not less from trees since 100 is the lowest coin number in the game. Gold is also impossible to find when you have a bad wealth fortune.

    Bad belongings fortunes will make tools break twice as fast (i believe) and make villagers give you less gifts. You will also not find any gyroids on kapp'n's island; they will just be turned into buried clay.

    Bad friendship decreases a friendship point by 1 with a random villager and makes points harder to obtain for the day (as far as i know)

    Bad health halves the amount of stamina from fruit and makes you trip randomly

    There may be more effects but i think that's it. If you pay 10,000 bells you can undo all of these effects, though, and SPOILER you will get a special item in the mail the next day if you cleanse your bad fortune. Also, there is only a 30% chance of getting a bad fortune and you can't get two bad fortune days in a row, so it is most likely worth it to pay 1,000 bells to get your fortune told. If it's bad and you dont want to pay 10k to fix it, then that's alright because you have at least guaranteed that tommorow will 100% be a good fortune day since you can't have 2 bad days in a row.

    submitted by /u/Lost_Bend6703
    [link] [comments]

    Omg-

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:32 AM PST

    So apparently, I run a nudist café now

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:17 AM PST

    My new Wisteria design in Purple and Pink for customizing your street lights. Made these to go with the new pagoda nook miles item. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I've been in here for almost an hour

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Welcome to Hell’s Kitchen!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    I don’t know why Tommy suddenly walking in, ordering his takeout and leaving cracked me up so much, but it made my day. :D

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Really enjoying using partition walls to make apartment style layouts

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PST

    I made an ENTIRE lake on my island yet my villagers still decide to do stuff like this.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:29 AM PST

    I enacted the beautiful town ordinance so that my villagers would pick up the weeds..... but at what cost

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:00 PM PST

    White glowing moss boulders as clouds!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:39 AM PST

    A royal flush for Lionel.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Marlo will remember this

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Pekoe’s zen resort

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:03 AM PST

    College has been hard on me the past few days and Wardell has been my comfort character and today while testing out reactions I discovered that it can look like as if I'm hugging him. I feel very pleased so I thought I'd share

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Thank you kappa's for rescuing this poor castaway

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Just another job giving employees pizza instead of meaningful raises

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:08 PM PST

    I’m so proud my villagers actually donated 70% of the Fundings

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I made my favourite villain a beautiful new lair

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment