• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Animal Crossing | I’d never do my girl Marina dirty but I think I found a new bug on the game..!

    Animal Crossing | I’d never do my girl Marina dirty but I think I found a new bug on the game..!


    I’d never do my girl Marina dirty but I think I found a new bug on the game..!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:11 AM PST

    I recreated the Lost Woods entrance after finding a day with fog and snow at the same time

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 04:54 AM PST

    uhm…

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Can someone help me find the creator of this design / the design itself?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:52 AM PST

    My mom passed away in 2018, and this made me ugly cry. Then I took pictures because cake. :')

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:46 AM PST

    I made a graveyard for all the villagers who left my island (Phoebe’s is dug up because she got out and went to my wife’s island)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:37 PM PST

    My new cosy bedroom �� what do you think?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:05 AM PST

    I proposed using Animal Crossing. She said yes.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Here's the story. I was trying to come up with a unique way to propose using something she loves. My sister, recommended I use animal crossing (They have bonded playing AC). At first I wasn't sure if it would work. My sister sent me the in-game ring, along with tons of romantic decorations, and a tuxedo. I decorated a room in my house and put the ring in the middle on a table stand. I change my character into a Tuxedo, I was playing in handheld mode (Which I rarely do) and she became curious about what I was doing in secret lol. "Come to my island, I have something for you to see." I said. While she was logging in, I snuck into the bedroom and changed into my tuxedo t-shirt IRL (I'm silly I know lol). I got back on the game just in time to be in the room waiting. I had the message "Will you Marry Me?" Ready to send to pop up on screen. So… She came into the room, and got silent. She walked up the the table stand and says "what's this?". "Open it and see" I reply. The ring appears when the box opens. I press A and send the message, just as I walk back into the living room and get down on my knee and whip out the real life ring, and popped the question.

    Now comes the good part… I had originally planned to take a screenshot, but I had to set my Switch down for a second to get the ring out of my pocket. She screams "YES OMG!" And jumped off the couch, tackling me to the ground on my back. (This was a feat, as she's 110 lbs soaking wet and I'm 210 lbs and and taller, and was not expecting it) I almost dropped the ring and landed on my switch. Took a while for her to calm down. An hour later she said "we should have taken a screenshot" 🤣

    So we're engaged now. I'm guessing it won't be long and ole Tom Nook will be squeezing bells out of me for the reception

    submitted by /u/VulcanBrady
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling plagued by making houses “functional”…

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:50 PM PST

    When I'm designing vacation homes I always fee the need to include essentials, like a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area etc. But doing this on every home TAKES FOREVER. Also having a cool themed single room looks amazing when I see other people do it in this community. Does anyone else feel like this?

    submitted by /u/Reyzillah
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading my cute dolls room with the new items, wall n floor. Cute heh awesome

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:42 AM PST

    As a disabled person who wears knee braces I was so excited to see knee braces for sale from Kick's!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Every time I enter Nook’s Cranny

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Super cool pro tip: if you customize the “tabletop pop display” using a transparent image, it will “cut around” the image giving it a 3D effect like you see with these Pikmin!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Stardew Valley Ancient fruit wine

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Recreating a scene from elf

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:45 PM PST

    The History is Repeating Itself (fixed)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Christmas-themed café

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Live by the sun, love by the moon.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Judy immediately regrets my company

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PST

    my outdoor Menorah for this year ����

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Early Christmas gift from the hubby!! So excited ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Went home for Thanksgiving. Had to visit my favorite Calm Painting. :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PST

    rhinos with glasses are absolutely ridiculous ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Molly's home is finally cosy ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I wanted to create some weird crime scene but it kinda ended up looking like me during first aid course... Any suggestions are welcome!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment