• Breaking News

    Friday, January 7, 2022

    Animal Crossing | State of the Subreddit - New Years, Relaxing Rules & General Feedback

    Animal Crossing | State of the Subreddit - New Years, Relaxing Rules & General Feedback


    State of the Subreddit - New Years, Relaxing Rules & General Feedback

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:16 PM PST

    Greetings, r/AnimalCrossing!

    We hope you all have had wonderful holidays with your loved ones and wish you a happy New Year. As it is the new year, we'd like to gather feedback on the subreddit.

    Relaxing The Rules

    As the second anniversary approaches add support winds down for New Horizons, there is likely to be less activity. So we'd once again like feedback on our rules.

    • Should we relax the Common Occurrences rules? This rule prohibits common posts such as screenshots of creature catches, new villagers etc. As the game support winds down we're likely to see a lot less posts than we did, so these may not be as much of a problem.
    • Should we relax the Q&A rules? This rule prohibits closed-ended questions outside of the Q&A mega thread to prevent clutter.
    • Should we begin to allow store links alongside OC posts? This rule is in place to prevent spam, and a con to this is it opens up scam links to be posted. Reddit has a long standing scam issue (see point 3) which we want to avoid. The pro is, often times when someone posts their pins, stickers etc. many users wonder if they have an Etsy or similar. We'd want to make sure to tread carefully but would be open to relaxing this a bit.

    Other than that, we'd just like general subreddit feedback or anything else you want to mention.

    Thanks, and happy 2022!

    submitted by /u/AnimalCrossingMods
    [link] [comments]

    a love story in four parts :

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 03:35 PM PST

    Just wanted to paint my island's villagers in a wintery town scene! [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 11:27 PM PST

    accurate

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:45 AM PST

    I made the Boiler Room from Spirited Away

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 12:26 AM PST

    Made my own Roost sable cookies!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:40 PM PST

    Some famous songs for your town melody... I hope you like it!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:06 PM PST

    There was a glitch and Ellie wouldn't let me leave her house ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:25 PM PST

    NO CANBERRA

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:26 PM PST

    New player here and I just had to share here because no one else would understand. I got chased by a tarantula and it was most terrifying experience ever!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:55 PM PST

    I was walking and minding my own business without my net or any defense. I saw it behind a building and tried to dodge it by going around the other side. Turns out I was noticed and I started running for my life! It all happened so fast that I couldn't catch it or make it safely in my house. Terrifying.

    submitted by /u/TheAnnabellastasia
    [link] [comments]

    I crocheted a Squeakoid for my boyfriend :)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 12:48 PM PST

    Love that you can remodel your villagers homes. I want to move in with Maple.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:34 AM PST

    It was meant to be a joke, but I think Isabelle actually shot me in the end ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:09 AM PST

    I was just trying to get my row of perfect snowboys…

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:46 PM PST

    My bestie hit her first museum update - her response was too funny not to share!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:04 PM PST

    Little homie giving 110%

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 12:13 AM PST

    My burning city on my horror post-apocalyptic island (:

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 12:09 AM PST

    Animal Crossing island inspired by The Witcher 3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:48 AM PST

    Ankha just barged into my house to call me shallow

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 03:46 PM PST

    Working on making my island Beauty and the Beast themed. Here is Gaston's Tavern!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 07:22 PM PST

    Printed some leaf magnets for the fridge. The wife loves them.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:26 PM PST

    this area wasn’t finished yet in these photos, but they’re just so cute i had to share them anyways ����

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:46 PM PST

    Squid Game x Animal Crossing (source in comments)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 07:28 PM PST

    I hate snowmen

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:28 PM PST

    I'm super proud of my Taco Bell drive-thru

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 07:29 AM PST

    This was very enjoyable! ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment