• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 8, 2022

    Animal Crossing | My new sticker just arrived!

    Animal Crossing | My new sticker just arrived!


    My new sticker just arrived!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 12:12 PM PST

    I've been playing this game since launch. HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU COULD DO THIS!?!?!?!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 12:40 PM PST

    Just wanted to show off how talented my Fiancée is 🥰

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 09:57 PM PST

    Over 100 manila clams made into bait, and not a single stringfish or golden trout caught 🤡🤡

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:31 PM PST

    Creepy Carneval

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 10:04 PM PST

    This is terrifying!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:11 AM PST

    You know what I see? I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady... Oh look, you're here too 😏

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 10:07 AM PST

    Be proud of yourself for everything you have overcome, how hard you are trying, who you are becoming, not giving up on yourself, and doing your best.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 01:29 PM PST

    I just realised that this character existed in the game during ONLY New Leaf? Petition to bring them back? They look so cool 😭

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:29 AM PST

    BRO, WHAT ARE YOU EATING?!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:07 PM PST

    Made heart shaped ponds in animal crossing !

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 11:58 AM PST

    An elegant castle hotel, interior by a friend of mine, exterior by me! Hope you might enjoy it and want to spend a vacation there 😁

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:49 AM PST

    4 hours later and I finally finished my Theme Park 😭

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 09:17 PM PST

    my island is still very much a work in progress but this is my favorite little area right now 🤍

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 04:27 PM PST

    I truly wish we had the option to keep Blathers tent! It definitely adds to that island feel!🌾

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:34 AM PST

    1800 hours later, and 8 DLCs completed, my luxury inclusive resort is complete!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 07:46 PM PST

    Cherry’s new home 🖤

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 09:48 AM PST

    Forbidden Fishing Spot

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 12:17 PM PST

    Some garden Designs for spring ✨😌

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 07:24 AM PST

    Sheldon and Shep are here to teach you about traffic safety!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:42 AM PST

    Getting some real “Where’s my money?” vibes from the My Nintendo rewards calendar this month

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 03:50 PM PST

    How do you guys design so well

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Like, how even do you do that

    Is it natural? Were you born with the innate ability to make the most photogenic islands in existence? Was it your destiny to make the most amazing interior designs possible? I've been playing Animal Crossing since I was a kid with New Leaf and I just... suck at design.

    I always thought I just never had enough resources or furniture to make good designs, but then Happy Home Paradise came out, and even with a sandbox mode, I still can't make anything good. Nothing I make in this game ever pans out in the way I want it to.

    I want to improve, but every time I come onto this sub I just get sad at my own ability to make stuff. And then I try to take inspiration from people, but I decide that it wouldn't be fair to the person who posted it and I decide to come up with my own idea. And it never works out.

    So tell me: What can I do to improve? Does anyone have any tips to help me? How do I stack up to people here? I do have a list of problems about myself:

    • I like symmetry to much. I try to make cool stuff but it doesn't look natural enough.
    • I never think of the big picture. I think of one little section at a time and can't figure out how to connect everything. Sometimes it just looks sloppy.
    • I'm overwhelmed by all of the stuff in the game. There are 61 different tables in this game (yes I counted) and I can't ever decide which is the best. I know you can customize them, but I usually end up going for one that fits in with the default color and it doesn't ever look good.

    How do I make good designs on my own without plagiarizing what other people do?

    submitted by /u/GameSpection
    [link] [comments]

    I did a Mario Bros cafe 🍄

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:40 AM PST

    New living room design

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:42 PM PST

    I was playing for like 30 minutes before I realized but 5 stars!!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 10:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment