• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 24, 2022

    Animal Crossing | Anybody ever notice that if you place an oscillating fan next to your plants in your house, the plant actually moves like it's being blown by the oscillating fan when the fan is facing it?

    Animal Crossing | Anybody ever notice that if you place an oscillating fan next to your plants in your house, the plant actually moves like it's being blown by the oscillating fan when the fan is facing it?


    Anybody ever notice that if you place an oscillating fan next to your plants in your house, the plant actually moves like it's being blown by the oscillating fan when the fan is facing it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 07:33 PM PDT

    I just finished my island! These are some of my favorite spots!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 07:17 PM PDT

    My new pillow inspired me to get back into the game and restart my island! 😍

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 04:56 PM PDT

    Finally got the Coelacanth :) Took 4 hours

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 07:08 PM PDT

    a place to picnic and relax on the beach 🏖️

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 06:15 PM PDT

    A hidden retreat in the woods

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 07:07 PM PDT

    Caught these two on Day Night

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 06:39 PM PDT

    I’ve been having fun redoing all my villagers homes, and I have to say I think my favorite I’ve done so far is for my girl Coco (who I always happen to twin with).

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment