• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 19, 2022

    Animal Crossing | Wife is gone for a day, told me to “take care of her island”. What do I do?

    Animal Crossing | Wife is gone for a day, told me to “take care of her island”. What do I do?


    Wife is gone for a day, told me to “take care of her island”. What do I do?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 06:53 PM PDT

    So my wife is back tomorrow, so I am in charge of her island.

    Here is what I have done so far:

    • log into the daily nook mile rewards,

    • mine all 5 rocks

    • pick up the message in a bottle

    • hide an accent wall of Nicholas cage's face in her house

    • find the fossils

    • find the gyroids

    • hide multiple ground paintings of guy fieri

    • shake the fruit trees and grab the fruit

    Is there anything that I am missing for her? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/takeadoodoopie
    [link] [comments]

    scrolling through old photos and remembering how much this subreddit loved my partner and I's Halloween costumes in 2020 😁

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 01:46 PM PDT

    Saw some people sharing there cosplays on here and I wanted to join! Here's Flick~

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 09:17 AM PDT

    Stitches’ Build a Bear home

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    Help, I think a family member is up to no good.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'll get straight to the point. My cousin is up to some funny business and I am unsure what I should do. I can't get too specific because I know they read this sub-"redd"it so please excuse how vague I am being here. What I mean is I suspect that they are manipulating people by selling some things that turn out to be how should I say, dissapointing? false? Not what they paid for.

    I have spoken with the local governing council and they have told me to "be careful when buying anything". Which kind of sounds like they are turning a blind eye to the situation. The thing is, a friend of mine has lost quite a lof of money to this scammer...who is sadly part of my family.

    Have any of you been in a similar situation involving family that could offer me some advice please? What did you do to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/TooNu
    [link] [comments]

    im really proud of this section on my island, so i wanted to share it to y'all :D

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 08:19 AM PDT

    DJ Name Suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:11 PM PDT

    almost had to call freakin rescue services 🙄

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 07:57 PM PDT

    My wife made a crochet Ketchup and she is so cute!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:00 PM PDT

    I'm on a mission to draw all ten villagers on my island. Here is one of them, my boy Gaston!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 05:51 AM PDT

    petition for him to get his lil flag back! 🥺

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 09:11 PM PDT

    After way too many years, I finally paid off my debt in the original Animal Crossing

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 07:52 PM PDT

    Just built Zipper a vacation home. Am I the only one who finds Zipper cute?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 05:28 AM PDT

    Morning Stroll Through Town! 🤗💚

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 11:32 PM PDT

    Kabuki tattoo 🌸 I'm so in love with it/him it's unreal 🥺

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:11 PM PDT

    My friend is visiting from the US so I took her to see tulip fields yesterday and we came across a potential hybrid situation 🌷

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 11:20 PM PDT

    I started going to Oak Island, NC at 12 years old when my Aunt moved down there. I spent every summer vacation at her house, and years later I would bring my own family there on vacation. We lost her last year at the age of 57 to covid, this island is dedicated to her ❤

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 04:37 PM PDT

    I asked my dad for some stuff for AC and he sent me this 😅

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 01:06 PM PDT

    Got the next 3 days off so psyched

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    I love the flamingo pond at night.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 08:51 PM PDT

    Daisy just chilling on The Game title screen just made disappear all my problems in life

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    didn’t invite you though. 😤

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 09:12 PM PDT

    iykyk 🤌🏼😂

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 09:20 PM PDT

    there’s an intense game of gyroid volleyball happening on my island!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 10:39 PM PDT

    ok who are they sacrificing

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment