• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 10, 2022

    Animal Crossing | i did a cover of Kapp'n's song on ukulele and kazoo whilst riding a unicycle

    Animal Crossing | i did a cover of Kapp'n's song on ukulele and kazoo whilst riding a unicycle


    i did a cover of Kapp'n's song on ukulele and kazoo whilst riding a unicycle

    Posted: 10 May 2022 07:03 AM PDT

    Animal Crossing vs The Sims

    Posted: 10 May 2022 06:41 AM PDT

    Tried to do a realistic grandma’s house on HHP 👵🏻🌷

    Posted: 10 May 2022 06:01 AM PDT

    The yellow house on the cliff 🌼

    Posted: 10 May 2022 07:21 AM PDT

    I don't think I can play anymore...

    Posted: 10 May 2022 02:28 AM PDT

    I loved Animal Crossing with all my heart. It has become comfort food to me. I love my little character and all my villagers, I love just walking through my island and enjoying the music. I've never played a games quite like it. I recently had to break up with my girlfriend. I loved her but...she did bad things to me, I won't get into it here. She was also the one who got me into Animal Crossing. I bought a Switch and I got New Horizons to play with her. We spent countless hours playing and sharing things and visiting each other. We watched meme videos, we discussed things they could add...my entire experience with AC has been wrapped up with her, and the memory is tainted.

    I don't really know if I'll ever be able to play again. It's been 2 months and every time I walk around my island, I end up bawling, I'm crying as I type this. I know this is real sad and probably a weird post. But thanks to the whole AC community for being amazing. I hope I can come back one day, and be happy to be here again. But for now I don't know...

    submitted by /u/RelentlesslyHopeless
    [link] [comments]

    just a little appreciation for my grumpy bunny grandpa gaston 💛 (last is the house i build him on my island)

    Posted: 10 May 2022 04:13 AM PDT

    I Have Isabelle Adorably Peeking Out From My Car

    Posted: 10 May 2022 01:58 AM PDT

    Getting back into animal crossing. Here’s my island progress so far

    Posted: 10 May 2022 03:39 AM PDT

    I crocheted Goldie 🧶💛

    Posted: 10 May 2022 08:03 AM PDT

    I've been trying to make this residential area more interesting

    Posted: 10 May 2022 06:21 AM PDT

    I wanted to share these absolutely beautiful custom beaded Fauna earrings by Néhinaw beader ‘Creeags’ on Instagram!

    Posted: 10 May 2022 07:54 AM PDT

    I made a mausoleum. ⚰️

    Posted: 10 May 2022 07:26 AM PDT

    today I offer you Beau, Sasha and Sherb doing yoga🥺

    Posted: 10 May 2022 07:14 AM PDT

    A Cozy Vegetable Garden! 🐰🥕

    Posted: 10 May 2022 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment