• Breaking News

    Monday, May 2, 2022

    Animal Crossing | That’s it, I’ve earned enough miles 👀

    Animal Crossing | That’s it, I’ve earned enough miles 👀


    That’s it, I’ve earned enough miles 👀

    Posted: 01 May 2022 04:47 PM PDT

    my boyfriend and I love playing animal crossing together and he wanted me to embroider something for him so I embroidered the acnh leaf:)

    Posted: 01 May 2022 09:36 PM PDT

    Bedobeebop

    Posted: 01 May 2022 01:04 PM PDT

    saw this on tiktok

    Posted: 01 May 2022 03:00 PM PDT

    I made a daisy mae cosplay for spring time and am beyond happy how it turned out!

    Posted: 01 May 2022 04:28 AM PDT

    Quotes in older animal crossing because new horizons sucks with dialogues

    Posted: 01 May 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    The Bee’s Knees (locals are all a buzz about this honey based cafe)

    Posted: 01 May 2022 06:41 PM PDT

    My new coffee cup

    Posted: 01 May 2022 10:00 PM PDT

    r/embroidery thought you might enjoy this. I made a 3D embroidery Atlas Moth

    Posted: 01 May 2022 08:47 AM PDT

    Literally my proudest moment in the game.

    Posted: 01 May 2022 08:57 AM PDT

    My Warped Tour island! Thanks for letting me share :)

    Posted: 01 May 2022 05:17 PM PDT

    AITA for refusing to engage with the new neighbor until he moved out?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 07:58 AM PDT

    I know the title sounds bad but let me give a bit of context first.

    I(22f) am one of the founding members of a very small island community that only has around twenty permanent or long term residents. Most of the other residents are really great and super friendly, but one of them was a huge pain from the start.

    Now normally, if someone wanted to move to the island, they would have to contact my boss, Nom Took (not his real name) in order to get a house set up there. In order to get people to call, Nom would have me fly out to small remote islands and talk to the people camping there. These islands are really popular tourist destinations, so it wasn't difficult to find people, and I only gave invitations to those that I knew would fit in well on my island. This worked really well for awhile, and at first everyone who moved here did so on my recommendation.

    Then Nom got the bright idea to put up our own campsite on the island. That way campers could come to us to inquire about building a home here. I thought it was a good idea at the time (bad mistake), so I cleared out a spot to set it up.

    To my surprise, the campsite was occupied the very next day. Nom was thrilled, and encouraged me to meet with this camper and convince him to set up a home here. I was skeptical, but I had no choice but to play along.

    The camper ended up being a frog known as Huck, and I'm not exaggerating here when I say that he was the most pretentious frog I've ever met. He had this really smug smirk whenever he talked to me that I hated. And worst of all, he wanted a house here.

    I went back to Nom and tried to convince him to turn down Huck's application, but he was having none of it. He wouldn't even fly me out to more occupied islands until I set up a plot for Huck's new home. I was angry, and probably a little petty, and set up the plot in the most secluded corner of the island I could think of.

    Now, this is where I might be TA. Over the next few weeks, I would completely ignore Huck. I was still friendly to all of my other neighbors, but I simply didn't want anything to do with that smug, annoying frog. This went on for just over a month until Huck finally broke down and talked about moving away. I did nothing to convince him to stay, and after two more days, he was gone. I feel like I was being really petty and holding a grudge, but honestly, I just couldn't get along with him.

    So, AITA?

    P.S. My new neighbor, Phil, is really great and I couldn't be happier with him.

    submitted by /u/Crimiculus
    [link] [comments]

    this is a sky appreciation post. feel free to stop and appreciate it

    Posted: 01 May 2022 08:20 PM PDT

    Hand embroidery of little miss Molly 🧡

    Posted: 02 May 2022 01:21 AM PDT

    I tried making a path!

    Posted: 01 May 2022 03:17 PM PDT

    Rainbow garden, oh how far you've come 🌈❤️

    Posted: 02 May 2022 03:32 AM PDT

    I love the 5am light so much.

    Posted: 01 May 2022 07:20 PM PDT

    almost 1 year since my grandfather passed so i decided to make a tribute to him and my aunt. love and miss them so much.

    Posted: 02 May 2022 01:28 AM PDT

    I guess it was a fashion mistake to give Cephalobot a do-rag…

    Posted: 01 May 2022 12:15 PM PDT

    sent this to myself a year ago haha

    Posted: 02 May 2022 04:26 AM PDT

    Made this recreation of Melting Beauty by Leonid Afremov for an Instagram challenge. 🍁🍂

    Posted: 01 May 2022 01:28 PM PDT

    Say hello to my little friend

    Posted: 01 May 2022 07:12 AM PDT

    what I really thought it was going to be

    Posted: 01 May 2022 01:45 PM PDT

    My official animal crossing plushies so far! They also had Gulliver but I didn’t have enough to get him

    Posted: 01 May 2022 10:38 PM PDT

    Daisy Mae is the cutest! Almost didn't recognize her without her little turnip hat on. Her conversations are adorable!

    Posted: 01 May 2022 06:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment