• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Animal Crossing | OG Animal Crossing fans be like: “I WANT TO BE VERBALLY ABUSED BY MY VILLAGERS. ACNH is too soft!”

    Animal Crossing | OG Animal Crossing fans be like: “I WANT TO BE VERBALLY ABUSED BY MY VILLAGERS. ACNH is too soft!”


    OG Animal Crossing fans be like: “I WANT TO BE VERBALLY ABUSED BY MY VILLAGERS. ACNH is too soft!”

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I don't understand why ya'll want to be verbally attacked and abused so much by your villagers by posting the old dialogue screenshots. Isn't real life enough? Isn't ACNH suppose to be a relaxing, escape game?

    submitted by /u/swordfishhotkiss
    [link] [comments]

    All my kitties had the zoomies~

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I never should have let her go

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about a favorite villager, I am talking about my favorite island resident, my wife. I started playing about a month after release, and my wife started watching me play a few weeks later. She has never been much of a game player, but she was drawn to this one, so she created a character on my island.

    Fast forward to this weekend, and we were discussing the new DLC coming out and all of that. I had mentioned how fun the game was in the beginning starting off, and that she had missed all of that joining in later like she did. That is when we got the idea to get her her own Switch, move her character to her own island and become her own Resident Representative so she could experience it as well as have control over bridges and stairs.

    Once she moved and I logged back in for the first time, that is when I realized it was never "my" island. It was OUR island. We worked together building what was there. We almost completely filled the museum together and we enjoyed walking through there together. When we ran out of things to do, we chased each other with nets bonking each other on the head. Or I'd randomly equip the axe and start chasing her around like a psycho while she giggled and ran.

    Now, where her house was is just an empty plot. The cafe she made by herself is sitting there unused and I don't have the heart to ever take it down. The museum changed and everything she donated now says "donated by Anonymous." My island feels empty now.

    I realized that I can't help her rebuild her museum. While we have a ton of duplicate fossils and art that I can give her, I can't give her fish, insects, or sea creatures.

    We also have a minor custody battle going on over some favorite villagers. There are some she wants to bring over to her island now that I would hate to see leave mine.

    Let this be a warning to anyone else out there considering buying a second Switch. I quickly realized that fighting over who got to play was actually part of the fun. I honestly feel like I have lost all my motivation to play now.

    submitted by /u/wittless
    [link] [comments]

    ❤��Able sisters in my Christmas Village��❤ • I have always loved Christmas, every year I feel the same sensations I felt as a child and then I thought, why can't it always be Christmas on my island? And here it is, very calmly I'm building my Christmas village❤�� • ��NO DA YET��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Logged into animal crossing on the game cube, this is what I mean when I say “give the villagers more dialogue”

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Unintentionally made a cat shaped pond ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Celeste Spray Painting (Which characters should I do next?) [OC]

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    �� Before and After .....Over a year apart and I’m still proud of that first build because it made me happy...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm gutted...my precious Cat boy is gone from my island ��I lend my switch to my cousin and today I woke up with Raymond gone...AAAAAA

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    They’re nothing special but money is money.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    My island before I flatten it for the update ~

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Before and after (featuring Shep!)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    My 1y/o’s playhouse gives off big animal crossing energy so I couldn’t resist a quick edit.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Before and after: the pathway to Able Sisters ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Gonna put a permanent ladder on the cliff near the blanket for access to my own private beach .

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Why Don't people Highlight This?!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Goodbye simple panels ����

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Finished My Signs Just in Time... To Get Stuck In COVID Quarantine :/

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    (OC) Designed my own Villager! Meet Fleabag, who is 100% definitely totally a perfectly normal cat

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    peasants

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    I mean, it could be...?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Just saw this post and I couldn't help but stare in awe! *-* (All credit given to the creator of the vid)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    It’s been a year since he left but I still miss him :((

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    I don't get visitors anymore, so here are some locations from my island that I just want to share.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Duet with Raymond? This might be peak Animal Crossing ngl

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment