• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 24, 2021

    Animal Crossing | Oh, relax kids. I've got a gut feeling Spork's around here somewhere. After all, isn't there a little Spork in all of us? In fact, you might say we just ate Spork and he's in our stomachs right now! ... ... ... Wait, scratch that one.

    Animal Crossing | Oh, relax kids. I've got a gut feeling Spork's around here somewhere. After all, isn't there a little Spork in all of us? In fact, you might say we just ate Spork and he's in our stomachs right now! ... ... ... Wait, scratch that one.


    Oh, relax kids. I've got a gut feeling Spork's around here somewhere. After all, isn't there a little Spork in all of us? In fact, you might say we just ate Spork and he's in our stomachs right now! ... ... ... Wait, scratch that one.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    My boyfriend made me an Animal Crossing themed birthday crate. He even made spots to fish and dig to find some of the items.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    my (almost) island length long flower field ����

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    hellooo i made this animal crossing mug

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Turned my son’s playhouse into Nook’s Cranny for Halloween.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    My mom made me a Judy cake for my bday! According to my dad it took a very long time ��

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Gotta wait

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    ACNH Crappy Suggestions Thread

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Just for shits and giggles, try to come up with the worst suggestion for the game you can think of and post it in the comments below. Here are a few examples to get you started:

    • If your gender is female, your pockets will be MUCH smaller. Boy's pockets remain unchanged.
    • You can now release bugs inside the museum, just to torment Blathers.
    • Exchange rates. Since your on different territory, the currency will adjust accordingly. You really have much less bells than you think you do.
    • When you bend over to pick something up, there is a tiny chance that you will rip your pants. Villagers will laugh at you until you change into a new pair.
    • If a villager falls into a pitfall, you can use a shovel to bury them alive so you don't have to wait to move them out. However, this prevents the villager from ever appearing again.
    • If you escape from bees by entering a building, the bees can still get you if a window happens to be open.
    • If you're stung by a scorpion, there's a chance that you'll be paralyzed by the venom, so you'll have to ride around in a wheelchair for a few in game weeks.
    • When Nook's Cranny closes, Timmy and Tommy will come outside and rummage through the trash. If you threw anything away that day, they will put it up for sale the next day.
    • Zipper can now replace bugs with eggs during Bunny Day.
    • K.K. Slider is now seated further back, blocking the entrance to Resident Services. His live performance is more important than ABD and Nook Store anyways.

    Now it's your turn!

    submitted by /u/Shadowbonnie5
    [link] [comments]

    Thats so cool wish I had a teacher like that

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I love this game but why can’t I walk over slippers ☹️

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Blue spot ��

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    With my 2 mateys, we will explore the World !

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Me and my frog villagers are celebrating results from medical tests I had to get done on a tumour.. it’s benign! (Cancer free) ������♥️�� I’d like to thank animal crossing for keeping me sane during these weeks of constant anxiety

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Animal Crossing x Doom art I did :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Chotto a minute. Is it a bit higher than normal and planted next the building?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    My take on a “short” natural island entrance with resident services 9 squares away. I’m very happy with it!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    I dedicate my pumpkin to a legend.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    animal crossing couple halloween costume idea

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    I just wanted to share this cute Pikachu design I made. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    A friend got me this for my birthday. I love it.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    not that significant, but i realized the directs were different

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I know it's not much but I'm very proud of all my black flowers I've bred!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Woke up today to romance on my island.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I like this new character(by me)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    My spooky mansion living room is complete :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment